The Streeter Marshall Team
- ProfileWayne Lock specialises in Residential Conveyancing and Private Client matters including: –
- Sales and Purchases of Freehold and Leasehold Property
- Sales and Purchases of Land
- Purchases of New Build Property
- Help to Buy
- Transfer of Equity
- Lease Extensions
- Deed of Trust
- Wills & Probate
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- BackgroundWayne has 20 years’ experience in the legal profession, starting as a receptionist and progressing his career to become a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives in 2011
- PersonalWayne likes to keep active through running. Wayne is a dog lover and has two springer spaniels who keep him busy and like to join him on his runs.
Lasting Powers of Attorney: plan for the future sooner rather than later
The Law Society Gazette has recently reported that wait times for the...