The Streeter Marshall Team
- ProfileVicki Scoble is an experienced commercial real estate solicitor. She undertakes work in all aspects of Commercial and Residential Property including:
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Site Assembly For Developers
- Landlord & Tenant Work
- Management Work
- Secured Lending
- Corporate Support
- Transfers of Businesses as a Going Concern
- BackgroundVicki qualified at a practice in West Sussex in 2005 where she remained for one year after qualification, prior to moving to a mid tier city firm, specialising in property work. In London she undertook work for large corporate clients and high net worth individuals. After almost 10 years in London she joined Streeter Marshall in 2015.
- AchievementsVicki has for many years updated chapters in The English Legal System and English Law for the late Professor Gary Slapper, the former head of the Open University law faculty. She has received credit for this work in the acknowledgements.
Vicki won the Open University’s London Regional Award for outstanding achievement and was the first recipient of the Baroness Boothroyd Award for Legal Research.