The Streeter Marshall Team
- ProfileTim Farrington specialises in Residential Property and Leasehold Enfranchisement work.
Tim is able to offer expertise in a range of legal services including:
- Residential property sales and purchases
- Re-mortgages, option agreements
- Freehold acquisitions
- Lease extensions
- Right to Manage applications
- BackgroundTim completed a BA (Hons) Degree in Business Studies at Nottingham Trent University, graduating in 1995. He then undertook a Post Graduate Diploma in Law at Wolverhampton University.
Tim was articled at Slater Heelis Collier Littler in Manchester where he qualified in 1999 and practised until moving to Surrey and joining Streeter Marshall in 2005.
- AchievementsTim has over 11 years of experience in dealing with a wide range of property related transactions to include, more recently, acting in the sale and aquisition of various local leasehold developments persuant to the “Leasehold Reform Housing and Urban Development Act” 1993. He was recently accepted as a member of The Association of Leasehold Enfranchisement Practitioners.
Tim Farrington runs the firm’s Warlingham Office and is also the firm’s Marketing Partner. Tim has been instrumental in forging relationships with local agents and other professionals and also in developing the reputation of the Warlingham Office of Streeter Marshall locally.
- PersonalTim is a keen sportsman and still tries to play football and squash and take part in the odd 10k run. He is unfortunate enough to support Aston Villa. Tim also enjoys photography.
I've used Tim on several occasions over the years, I've found him efficient and he certainly makes you feel confident, his attention to detail is great
Handled my house purchase marvelously well. Great attention to detail, and hard working. Will come back in the future.
Covid-19 and Evictions
Landlord and Tenant: Evictions during the Covid-19 pandemic You may find as...