The Streeter Marshall Team
- ProfileTim Farrington specialises in Residential Property and Leasehold Enfranchisement work.
Tim is able to offer expertise in a range of legal services including:
- Residential Property Sales and Purchases
- Re-mortgages, option agreements
- Freehold acquisitions
- Lease extensions
- Right to Manage applications
- BackgroundTim completed a BA (Hons) Degree in Business Studies at Nottingham Trent University, graduating in 1995. He then undertook a Post Graduate Diploma in Law at Wolverhampton University.
Tim was articled at Slater Heelis Collier Littler in Manchester where he qualified in 1999 and practised until moving to Surrey and joining Streeter Marshall in 2005.
- AchievementsTim has over 11 years’ of experience in dealing with a wide range of property-related transactions to include, more recently, acting in the sale and acquisition of various local leasehold developments pursuant to the “Leasehold Reform Housing and Urban Development Act” 1993. He was recently accepted as a member of The Association of Leasehold Enfranchisement Practitioners.
Tim has been instrumental in forging relationships with local agents and other professionals, as well as helping to develop the Warlingham Office of Streeter Marshall LLP.
- PersonalTim is a keen sportsman and still tries to play football and squash and take part in the odd 10k run. He is unfortunate enough to support Aston Villa. Tim also enjoys photography.