The Streeter Marshall Team
- ProfileSarah is a solicitor in the Family Department at Streeter Marshall and she is based in the Croydon office. Sarah advises on all aspects of family law which includes the following:
- Divorce and financial proceedings
- Private children matters
- Domestic violence and injunctions
- Financial arrangements including pre-nuptial agreements, separation agreements and cohabitational agreements
- BackgroundSarah read History at the University of Leicester graduating in 2013 with a 2:1. During her last year of study, Sarah volunteered at the Community Advice and Law Service in the city centre.
Upon qualification, Sarah then went on to complete her Graduate Diploma in Law and Legal Practice Course at the University of Law in Guildford. In her GDL year, Sarah volunteered at the Citizens Advice Bureau assisting members of the public in their family, employment and debt matters.
During her training contract, Sarah volunteered at the charity Women’s Aid in Kent where she advised and assisted victims of domestic violence.
- AchievementsSarah qualified as a solicitor in 2018 and joined Streeter Marshall in 2019.
- PersonalIn her spare time, Sarah tries to balance her love of socialising and brunches with keeping fit, spending time with family, reading and attempting to cook.