Sarah is a solicitor specialising in family law, she advises on all aspects of family law including:
- divorce proceedings
- financial settlement following divorce
- breakdown of relationships in cohabiting couples
- private law children matters such as contact with non-resident parents
- pre nuptial and post nuptial agreements
- cohabiting agreements and separation agreements
Sarah qualified as a solicitor in 2012 and has since had a wide range of experience in all areas of family law including high net worth financial matters, complex pre-nuptial agreements, child protection matters, abduction matters with an international element, complex child contact disputes, cohabitation disputes as well as advising and representing clients in court.