The Streeter Marshall Team
- ProfileSarah is a solicitor specialising in family law, she advises on all aspects of family law including:
- Divorce proceedings
- Financial settlement following divorce
- Breakdown of relationships in cohabiting couples
- Private law children matters such as contact with non-resident parents
- Pre nuptial and post nuptial agreements
- Cohabiting agreements and separation agreements
- BackgroundSarah qualified as a solicitor in 2012 and has since had a wide range of experience in all areas of family law including high net worth financial matters, complex pre-nuptial agreements, child protection matters, abduction matters with an international element, complex child contact disputes, cohabitation disputes as well as advising and representing clients in court.
- AchievementsAway from the office, Sarah is a keen horse rider and occasionally competes in local riding club dressage competitions and has also dabbled in polo in the past.