The Streeter Marshall Team
- ProfileSarah is a solicitor specialising in family law, she advises on all aspects of family law including:
- Divorce proceedings
- Financial settlement following divorce
- Breakdown of relationships in cohabiting couples
- Private law children matters such as contact with non-resident parents
- Pre nuptial and post nuptial agreements
- Cohabiting agreements and separation agreements
- BackgroundSarah qualified as a solicitor in 2012 and has since had a wide range of experience in all areas of family law including high net worth financial matters, complex pre-nuptial agreements, child protection matters, abduction matters with an international element, complex child contact disputes, cohabitation disputes as well as advising and representing clients in court.
- AchievementsAway from the office, Sarah is a keen horse rider and occasionally competes in local riding club dressage competitions and has also dabbled in polo in the past.
Testimonials for Family Law
Consistently excellent. I cannot praise the professionalism and personal approach shown over time by those at Streeter Marshall highly enough. The attention to detail and consideration was excellent throughout lengthy contact. Special thanks to Olivia whose personal approach and rigor went beyond any expectations. I would not use any other law firm; Streeter Marshall was highly recommended to me (by a lawyer) and I soon understood why. Thank you so much.