The Streeter Marshall Team
- ProfilePeter Russell specialises in Private Client work, including:
- Residential Conveyancing for Property Sales & Purchases, Re-Mortgages
- Powers of Attorney
- Wills & Probate
In dealing with a wider practice area, Peter is able to build long-term relationships with clients assisting them in a variety of matters over a number of years.
- BackgroundPeter Russell completed his law degree at the University of Southampton in 2004. Having achieved a distinction on the Legal Practice Course at the College of Law in Guildford he started his training contract with Streeter Marshall in 2005.
Now both a Solicitor and a Notary Public, Peter has continued his studies.
- AchievementsPeter joined Streeter Marshall in 2005. He has gained particular experience in dealing with elderly clients preparing Lasting Powers of Attorney and Wills. He graduated with a Postgraduate Diploma in Notarial Practice from Cambridge University in 2011 and was admitted as a Public Notary in 2012.
- PersonalPeter is an accomplished musician. He enjoys playing the piano and using his skills as a keyboard player in a band. Peter is also trained in violin and enjoys singing.
Graphic design and identity are other areas of Peter’s interests.