The Streeter Marshall Team
- ProfilePeter Russell specialises in Private Client work, including:
- Residential Conveyancing for Property Sales & Purchases, Re-Mortgages
- Powers of Attorney
- Wills & Probate
In dealing with a wider practice area, Peter is able to build long-term relationships with clients assisting them in a variety of matters over a number of years.
- BackgroundPeter Russell completed his law degree at the University of Southampton in 2004. Having achieved a distinction on the Legal Practice Course at the College of Law in Guildford he started his training contract with Streeter Marshall in 2005.
Now both a Solicitor and a Notary Public, Peter has continued his studies.
- AchievementsPeter joined Streeter Marshall in 2005. He has gained particular experience in dealing with elderly clients preparing Lasting Powers of Attorney and Wills. He graduated with a Postgraduate Diploma in Notarial Practice from Cambridge University in 2011 and was admitted as a Public Notary in 2012.
- PersonalPeter is an accomplished musician. He enjoys playing the piano and using his skills as a keyboard player in a band. Peter is also trained in violin and enjoys singing.
Graphic design and identity are other areas of Peter’s interests.
Streeter Marshall and Peter Russel specifically were highly recommended by my parents. We are very happy to have chosen them! Peter was always extremelly quick in his responses. He is both professional and approachable, as well as very polite and pleasant to deal with. We would definitely recommend Streeter Marshall and Peter if anyone needs a solicitor!
Handled my house purchase marvelously well. Great attention to detail, and hard working. Will come back in the future.
Covid-19 and Evictions
Landlord and Tenant: Evictions during the Covid-19 pandemic You may find as...