The Streeter Marshall Team
- ProfileNeil Brocklehurst is an experienced solicitor who specialises in litigation and dispute resolution. His areas of practice include:
- Will and Inheritance Disputes
- Landlord and Tenant Claims
- Professional Negligence
- Separation Agreements
- Corporate Disputes
- Contractual Claims
- Building Disputes
- Personal Injury
- Debt Recovery
- BackgroundNeil started his working life in London, training and then staying on at a firm specialising in personal injury work. Neil later moved to Surrey in order to work in high street practice, since when he has specialised in a wider range of litigation and dispute resolution. Neil’s experience, coupled with a thorough and practical approach, enables his clients to achieve the best possible settlement as quickly and cost effectively as possible.
- AchievementsNeil read law at King’s College, London and qualified as a solicitor in 1995, since when he has built up a large following of private and commercial clients. Neil joined Streeter Marshall as a Partner in the Litigation Department in April 2016.
- PersonalIn his spare time Neil enjoys playing, training and watching football and is a long-suffering QPR fan.