The Streeter Marshall Team
- ProfileNatalie Meehan is a qualified solicitor in our Wills & Probate Department based at the Purley office. Natalie has previously been involved with and will be working in Private Client practice areas including:
- Estates Administration
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Tax Planning
- BackgroundNatalie studied Law at the University of Bristol and thereafter completed the Legal Practice Course with a Master of Laws. She trained as a solicitor in Bristol before moving back to London on qualification in September 2021.
- AchievementsNatalie received a distinction in her Legal Practice Course and Master of Laws.
- PersonalNatalie enjoys outdoor sports, travelling and home baking.
Update Your Will Week 2023
Research commissioned by SFE (Solicitors for the Elderly) and Streeter Marshall shows...
Lasting Powers of Attorney: plan for the future sooner rather than later
The Law Society Gazette has recently reported that wait times for the...
The importance of making a will
Why is it important to make a will? Wills are an important...