The Streeter Marshall Team
- ProfileNatalie Meehan is a qualified solicitor in our Wills & Probate Department based at the Purley office. Natalie has previously been involved with and will be working in Private Client practice areas including:
- Estates Administration
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Tax Planning
- BackgroundNatalie studied Law at the University of Bristol and thereafter completed the Legal Practice Course with a Master of Laws. She trained as a solicitor in Bristol before moving back to London on qualification in September 2021.
- AchievementsNatalie received a distinction in her Legal Practice Course and Master of Laws.
- PersonalNatalie enjoys outdoor sports, travelling and home baking.