The Streeter Marshall Team
- ProfileMark Dunkley is an experienced Wills & Probate practitioner. He deals with:
- Writing Wills and Advising on Associated Inheritance Tax Issues
- Preparing General and Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Registering Enduring Powers of Attorney with the Office of the Public Guardian
- Administering Clients Personal and Financial Affairs under Powers of Attorney for people both living in Nursing or Residential Homes
- Obtaining Grants of Probate
- Letters of Administration
- Preparing Inheritance Tax Accounts
- Administration of Estates
- Providing General Advice to the Elderly
- AchievementsMark Dunkley started his working life with a firm of Solicitors in Coventry, he was given training in many areas of the law before becoming a specialist in Private Client work. After 18 years with the same firm Mark moved to Surrey. He has worked for over 30 years and has amassed a wealth of experience in all aspects of Private Client work.
- PersonalIn his spare time Mark enjoys walking his Patterdale Terrier dog, restoring his VW Camper van and enjoying real ale in country pubs.
My mother’s probate was dealt with very efficiently. Thank you.