The Streeter Marshall Team
- ProfileAn experienced Probate Executive, Kathryn deals with Private Client work, to include:
- Applications to the Court of Protection
- Completion of Deputies’ Annual Accounts as required by the Office of
- the Public Guardian
- Preparation, execution and registration of Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Wills and administration of estates, Probate and Intestacy
- BackgroundKathryn started her career in conveyancing and matrimonial law before deciding to make Probate her specialism.
- AchievementsKathryn joined Streeter Marshall in 1990 as an assistant in their Croydon office. There she gained wide experience in their Probate Department before becoming a Probate Executive in her own right with special responsibility for matters referred to the Court of Protection.
In 2007 she was transferred to the Purley Office where she now holds a position within the Private Client Department.
Kathryn at Streeter Marshall Warlingham was fantastic with several legal family matters. She was courteous, very kind to our mother, and extremely professional. I highly recommend these solicitors.
Testimonials from Wills & Probate
My mother’s probate was dealt with very efficiently. Thank you.