The Streeter Marshall Team
- ProfileAn experienced Probate Executive, Kathryn deals with Private Client work, to include:
- Applications to the Court of Protection
- Completion of Deputies’ Annual Accounts as required by the Office of
- the Public Guardian
- Preparation, execution and registration of Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Wills and administration of estates, Probate and Intestacy
- BackgroundKathryn started her career in conveyancing and matrimonial law before deciding to make Probate her specialism.
- AchievementsKathryn joined Streeter Marshall in 1990 as an assistant in their Croydon office. There she gained wide experience in their Probate Department before becoming a Probate Executive in her own right with special responsibility for matters referred to the Court of Protection.
In 2007 she was transferred to the Purley Office where she now holds a position within the Private Client Department.
Kathryn at Streeter Marshall Warlingham was fantastic with several legal family matters. She was courteous, very kind to our mother, and extremely professional. I highly recommend these solicitors.
Testimonials from Wills & Probate
My mother’s probate was dealt with very efficiently. Thank you.
Update Your Will Week 2023
Research commissioned by SFE (Solicitors for the Elderly) and Streeter Marshall shows...
Lasting Powers of Attorney: plan for the future sooner rather than later
The Law Society Gazette has recently reported that wait times for the...
The importance of making a will
Why is it important to make a will? Wills are an important...