The Streeter Marshall Team
- ProfileJulia Williams is an experienced commercial real estate solicitor. She undertakes work in all aspects of Commercial Property including:
- Site Assembly For Developers
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Landlord & Tenant Work
- Management matters
- Secured Lending
- Property portfolio acquisitions
- Transfers of Businesses as a Going Concern
- Property aspects of corporate related transactions
- BackgroundJulia studied Law at the University of Leeds and thereafter completed the LPC at Nottingham Law School. Julia joined Streeter Marshall in March 2013 from a top city firm, where she trained and qualified in 1997.
Julia has worked for a wide range of clients, in both the public and private sector including landlords, tenants, investors, developers and regeneration agencies. Development and regeneration are Julia’s key area of focus.
- AchievementsJulia joined Streeter Marshall on 1st March 2013 and is part of the long established Commercial Property Team.
- PersonalJulia lives locally in the Croydon area and has two young children who occupy most of her spare time. Julia is a keen scuba diver and a lover of ‘the great outdoors’.