The Streeter Marshall Team
- ProfileJoanna is a solicitor experienced in both Commercial Property Law and Residential Property Law work. She deals with a broad range of property issues including:
– Acquisitions and disposals of both freehold and leasehold property;
– Landlord and Tenant work including new business leases, lease renewals, lease assignments and surrenders;
– Option agreements, conditional contracts, covenants and easements;
– Corporate support;
– Advising developers on the sale of new build and redevelopments, drafting leases and acting on plot sales;
– Residential lease extensions and freehold enfranchisement both by private agreement and under the Leasehold Reform Housing and Urban Development Act 1993.
- BackgroundJoanna read law at Kingston University and completed the Legal Practice Course at the College of Law in Guildford.
Joanna joined Streeter Marshall as part of the commercial property team in May 2015 after training and qualifying at a local firm.
- AchievementsJoanna has over 10 years experience of working for a wide range of clients including landlords, tenants, investors, developers, charities and sole traders.
- PersonalJoanna lives locally in Croydon and enjoys reading crime novels, spending time with friends and family and holidays in the sun.