The Streeter Marshall Team
- ProfileInderjit has a wealth of experience in high net worth ancillary relief cases and the welfare of children. Since joining Streeter Marshall, he has overseen the growth and development of the Family Law Team.
- BackgroundInderjit qualified as a solicitor in 1990 having trained at a South-East London firm where he was a partner for 8 years and dealt with mostly contentious matters before concentrating and specialising in family work, in particular, financial claims.
Inderjit now advises on all aspects of family law with particular emphasis on financial matters and covers:
- Divorce proceedings
- Private law children matters
- Breakdown of relationships, including the preparation of pre-nuptial agreements, separation agreements and cohabitational agreements
- AchievementsInderjit joined Streeter Marshall in 2004. He is based at the Croydon office where he is the Head of the Family Department and deals with his cases from the initial stage to conclusion.
- PersonalAway from the office, Inderjit is a keen runner and enjoys being a spectator at most sports, particularly cricket.
Testimonials for Family Law
Thank you for making this as easy as possible. I am grateful for your calm, controlled approach at a difficult time for me. I hope that your family life and career continue successfully. If I need your help again I will certainly be in touch. Best wishes
Consistently excellent. I cannot praise the professionalism and personal approach shown over time by those at Streeter Marshall highly enough. The attention to detail and consideration was excellent throughout lengthy contact. Special thanks to Olivia whose personal approach and rigor went beyond any expectations. I would not use any other law firm; Streeter Marshall was highly recommended to me (by a lawyer) and I soon understood why. Thank you so much.