The Streeter Marshall Team
- ProfileInderjit has a wealth of experience in high net worth ancillary relief cases and the welfare of children. Since joining Streeter Marshall, he has overseen the growth and development of the Family Law Team.
- BackgroundInderjit qualified as a solicitor in 1990 having trained at a South-East London firm where he was a partner for 8 years and dealt with mostly contentious matters before concentrating and specialising in family work, in particular, financial claims.
Inderjit now advises on all aspects of family law with particular emphasis on financial matters and covers:
- Divorce proceedings
- Private law children matters
- Breakdown of relationships, including the preparation of pre-nuptial agreements, separation agreements and cohabitational agreements
- AchievementsInderjit joined Streeter Marshall in 2004. He is based at the Croydon office where he is the Head of the Family Department and deals with his cases from the initial stage to conclusion.
- PersonalAway from the office, Inderjit is a keen runner and enjoys being a spectator at most sports, particularly cricket.