The Streeter Marshall Team
- ProfileGill Vargerson is an experienced corporate and commercial solicitor. She undertakes work in all areas of Company and Commercial Law including:
- Mergers, acquisitions and disposals of businesses
- Management Buy-Outs
- Purchases and sales of shares
- Shareholder, Subscription and Partnership and LLP Agreements
- Shareholder Disputes
- Private Equity and other finance
- Joint Ventures and Collaborations
- Terms and conditions of business of sale and purchase
- Supply Agreements
- Guarantees and Indemnities
- Consumer Law
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Intellectual Property
- Information Technology including software licenses, support, maintenance, development and cloud based agreements
- Share Options Schemes and other Employee Incentives
- Franchise, Agency and Distribution Agreements
- Various bespoke general commercial agreements
- Advising on general B2B and B2C issues
- BackgroundGill Vargerson read law at University of Westminster and after attending Guildford Law School she qualified as a solicitor in 1999.
She has acted for various owner-managed businesses, non-profit organisations and corporates particularly in the manufacturing, retail, professional services and software technology industries.
The IT sector is an area that Gill has recently focussed on having acted for a range of clients in this industry and spent some time contracted as an in-house attorney for an International software company.
Gill also regularly assists start-up businesses and undertakes reviews and risk assessments for clients.
Gill joined Streeter Marshall as a Partner and Head of the Corporate and Commercial Department on 3rd March 2014.
- PersonalGill is married and has two children which at present enjoyably take up most of her spare time!