The Streeter Marshall Team
- ProfileCharlotte Holfert heads up our Wills & Probate Department and is involved in a broad range of Private Client practice areas and specialises in:
- Estates Administration
- Tax Planning
- Administration of Affairs for Elderly Clients
- Court of Protection Applications
- Contentious Probate Matters
- BackgroundCharlotte studied English Literature at the University of Wales, Swansea and thereafter completed a Post Graduate Diploma in Law and LPC at the College of Law, Guildford. Charlotte joined Streeter Marshall as a trainee solicitor in 2004 and qualified in March 2006.
- AchievementsCharlotte was promoted to Associate Solicitor in 2009 and was made a Partner on 1st June 2011. Charlotte is a member of the firm’s marketing department.
- PersonalCharlotte is a keen traveller and a lover of ‘the great outdoors’. She enjoys skiing, tennis and country walks. Charlotte also enjoys reading, watching films and cooking.
Testimonials from Wills & Probate
My mother’s probate was dealt with very efficiently. Thank you.