The Streeter Marshall Team
- ProfileCharlotte Holfert heads up our Wills & Probate Department and is involved in a broad range of Private Client practice areas and specialises in:
- Estates Administration
- Tax Planning
- Administration of Affairs for Elderly Clients
- Court of Protection Applications
- Contentious Probate Matters
- BackgroundCharlotte studied English Literature at the University of Wales, Swansea and thereafter completed a Post Graduate Diploma in Law and LPC at the College of Law, Guildford. Charlotte joined Streeter Marshall as a trainee solicitor in 2004 and qualified in March 2006.
- AchievementsCharlotte was promoted to Associate Solicitor in 2009 and was made a Partner on 1st June 2011. Charlotte is a member of the firm’s marketing department.
- PersonalCharlotte is a keen traveller and a lover of ‘the great outdoors’. She enjoys skiing, tennis and country walks. Charlotte also enjoys reading, watching films and cooking.
We greatly appreciate Streeter Marshall services for successfully helping us settle, what could have been a very difficult and complicated family matter, with uttermost efficiency and integrity, delivering a high standard of professionalism and customer service. Even in the COVID 19 crisis, Charlotte Holfert remotely worked from home and stayed connected, promptly responding to our every email, which was indeed very reassuring. Through the difficulties and uncertainties of the COVID -19 crisis, the Team worked quickly and efficiently to deliver, getting us the best deal in the market for the property and seamlessly seeing it through to completion. I would like to mention Streeter Marshall's recommendation for Property Agent - Bairstow Eves, was excellent and we are very happy with their service. I wish Charlotte Holfert and the Team at Streeter Marshall the very best! Its been a fantastic journey and a real pleasure working with their esteemed organization. Thank You!
Very efficient, well organised and informative solicitors - none of this 'we will get back to you shortly' then never doing so nonsense. They are extremely quick in response time if they cannot answer your query immediately. We use Streeter Marshall for pretty much all of our legal needs. Charlotte Holfert is extremely knowledgeable about wills and property. Matthew Jenkins is extremely knowledgeable on employment law and settlements. Will be using them again very soon.
Charlotte was very helpful and efficient when advising on our new Wills, and in organizing signature and storage of the final documents.
I contacted a number of solicitors concerning a difficult family matter and after speaking with Charlotte in the Croydon offices of Streeter Marshall I had no doubts that they were the right people for the job. Charlotte was an excellent listener and her subsequent advice and very fast turnaround of service was especially appreciated and all within an agreed fee. I would highly recommend Streeter Marshall and would like to thank Charlotte in particular for all her help at a difficult time.
I contacted a few solicitors and then decided to go to Streeter Marshall in the Croydon office to do my Will which I have been putting off for sometime. The staff there were very welcoming and I saw Charlotte who is one of the partners, who made me feel as ease straight away. Charlotte talked me through the process. I have never done a Will before and Charlotte was very helpful and informative. I would highly recommend Streeter Marshall and would like to thank Charlotte for the great service I received.
Testimonials from Wills & Probate
My mother’s probate was dealt with very efficiently. Thank you.
Update Your Will Week 2023
Research commissioned by SFE (Solicitors for the Elderly) and Streeter Marshall shows...
Lasting Powers of Attorney: plan for the future sooner rather than later
The Law Society Gazette has recently reported that wait times for the...
The importance of making a will
Why is it important to make a will? Wills are an important...