About our Notary Services
- £75 + VAT for a document
- Each extra person signing £10 + VAT
- Each additional document £37.50 + VAT
- £100 + VAT for a document
- Each additional document £50 + VAT
- Arrange Apostille £15 + VAT
- Disbursement fee of £30 for an Apostille + postage
- Expediated Apostille service available through an agent at an additional cost upon request.
- Where time taken to complete work exceeds initial 1 hour consultation, we reserve the right to charge £295 per hour + VAT for any additional work.
- VAT is charged at 20%
In most cases the document will be notorised at our initial appointment. It is preferable that the document is provided to the notary in advance of the appointment to ensure all relevant information is available. Where the Notary is required to legalise the document to obtain Apostille we aim to send this to the foreign commonwealth office no later than the next working day after the document is notorised and payment is recieved in cleared funds. Estimates for the processing times of the apostille are available on their respective websites.
In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with the servicer you receieve you should write to us and we will address your complaint. If you are still unhappy then you should contact the faculty office.
Streeter Marshall LLP is insured for Professional Indemnity up to £10,000,000.
Regulated through the faculty office of the Archbishop of canterbury.
Contact Our Notary Solicitors
CROYDON: 020 8680 2638
PURLEY: 020 8660 6455
WARLINGHAM: 01883 622 433