We understand that it can be daunting as an Employee to speak up and challenge your former or current Employer on a number of issues. You are free to take your Employer to a Tribunal yourself but it is important to understand your rights as an Employee which is where we come in. We are here to talk through and discuss a variety of issues in order to let you know where you stand in regards to your rights as an Employee to see if you have a case. Many of these claims are time-sensitive and require action within a few months otherwise they may be thrown out by Employment Tribunals so it is important for you if you choose to seek legal advice that your case is discussed in a timely and efficient manner.
Services for you
We believe that issues arising in the workplace need to be dealt with in a fair and sensitive manner, where the needs of the business should be balanced with the rights of their Employees.
If litigation action is contemplated, the strengths and weaknesses of your case will be laid out from the outset so that you have a clearer view about your prospects of winning a claim. It is not just Employees we represent though. Employers look to us for advice on how to bring disciplinary action to their Employees in the right way, following procedures and processes correctly to ensure you are acting lawfully in relation to your Employees’ rights. This means we are able to look at Employment Law from both sides to help you comprehend the arguments and counter-arguments that can be made regarding your case whether you are an Employee or Employer.
What we do
- Contracts of Employment
- Unfair Dismissal (including Constructive Unfair Dismissal)
- Wrongful Dismissal
- Redundancy (including the preparation of and advice on Settlement Agreements)
- Discrimination (including discrimination on the basis of Sex, Race, Disability, Age, Religious Belief and Sexual Orientation)
- Unlawful Deductions from Wages
- National Minimum Wage
- Equal Pay
- Maternity Leave and Maternity Pay
- Paternity Leave and Paternity Pay
- Less Favourable Treatment of Part-Time and Fixed Term Employees
- Industrial Action
- Transfer of Undertakings
- Auto enrolment pension schemes
- ACAS early conciliation