Services for business


When purchasing a café or restaurant business, often licences / consents are required from local authority and the police to operate licensed premises.

We are able to assist with obtaining and transferring these including :-

  • Premises Licences
  • Personal Licences
  • Designated Premises Supervisor

For more information, please contact Gill Vargerson at

Our Company & Commercial Solicitors
We are open for business
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Back to top of page
Call Now Button