Are you looking to progress your legal career? We have a Trainee Solicitor job in our Croydon office available to the right candidate.
RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS
Tasks you undertake may include, amongst other things:
- Drafting and proofing of documents
- Conducting due diligence
- Attending client meetings
- Preparing documents for a court hearing
- Researching titles and leases on property
- You may even manage some smaller matters for our clients.
Trainees have regular reviews with the training partner to assess their progress and development.
You will have a 2:1 law degree and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Along with a sound academic background, we are looking for someone with drive and commitment.
generally our trainees tend to stay with us when their training contract finishes and embark on their law career with Streeter Marshall.